AWE Announces Webinar – Register Today!
Commercial Kitchens Water Use Efficiency and Best Practices
The new member-only Commercial Kitchens Water Use Efficiency and Best Practices Guide will help improve water efficiency in commercial kitchen operations. It is specifically designed for members of the commercial kitchens, food service, and hospitality industries. The Guide covers day-to-day best practices, case study summaries, and strategies for efficient management of the most common high-use equipment.
The webinar will address the basics of performing an audit in a commercial kitchen setting and will also provide overviews for two Restaurant Certification programs: the Region of Waterloo Restaurant Certification Program and the East Bay Municipal Utility District Water Smart Certification Program. Topics covered in the webinar may include:
- Key benefits of a certification program
- Case studies covering efficient kitchen equipment options
- An overview and tips on how to perform an audit in a commercial kitchen
- Important elements to include in Certification Programs
- Suggestions for successful Certification Program administration
- How to engage kitchen operators and encourage Program participation
- Case studies from Certification Programs
Date: Tuesday May 2, 2017
Time: Noon PDT (1 MST) / 1 MDT / 2 CDT / 3 EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Presenters: Mary Ann Dickinson, President & CEO, Alliance for Water Efficiency, Steve Gombos, Manager of Water Efficiency, Region of Waterloo, Richard Harris, Manager of Water Conservation, East Bay Municipal Utility District, Charles Bohlig, Water Conservation Supervisor, East Bay Municipal Utility District.
Cost: Free for members, $40 non-members
CLICK HERE to register.