Benefits of Membership
Watch a recording of AWE's July 12, 2012 webinar on the benefits of an annual membership. Download a PDF of the webinar presentation.
- ACCESS TO the AWE Water Conservation Tracking Tool.
- ACCESS TO a Consumer Outreach Campaign--Never Waste.
- BE PART OF a broad-based organization representing water utilities, policy makers, environmental groups, energy efficiency advocates, product manufacturers and academia.
- ACCESS TO an extensive North American network of water efficiency professionals for technical support on water-efficient products and technologies; assistance with technical research and technical issues.
- ABILITY TO participate actively in an organization committed to progressive action in water efficiency policy.
- BE PART OF a single voice before Federal lawmakers on water efficiency topics that relate to legislation, regulations, and research.
- NOTICES of upcoming water efficiency events worldwide.
- ACCESS to the latest national news updates and developments.
- ABILITY TO provide coordinated input into national codes and standards development processes for plumbing, appliances, green building, and other areas.
- ACCESS TO programmatic information through a web-based clearinghouse and inventory of programs throughout North America that can be used as resources for water conservation program design.
- ACCESS TO training on water efficiency programs.
- PARTICIPATE IN the national messaging of the water conservation - water efficiency theme to the public and to decision makers in North America.
- ACCESS TO an exceptional resource library of water efficiency information.
- ACCESS TO green building program guidelines and standards being deployed throughout North America in order to aid in developing and applying such guidelines in local area.
Download Benefits of Membership Sheet »
Information regarding types of membership and associated dues »
Complete and submit an on-line membership application form »