Join Forces to Advance Efficiency in Your Community
The AWE Network Helps Your Organization:
Click the + symbol to expand sections.
Participate in public policy advocacy – Collaborate with like-minded organizations and gain assistance to pursue water efficiency programs and policies where you work.
- Know what’s around the corner: receive updates on key policy initiatives that affect your utility and customers via AWE’s newsletter, and Legislative Watch page.
- Join hundreds of organizations advocating for the WaterSense program.
- Support our efforts to provide tax exemption to water conservation rebates.
- Gain assistance to exert influence where it matters: ask AWE to provide support letters, help develop legislation, or engage with decision-makers.
Get personalized, one-on-one technical assistance from staff.
Consult the experts on AWE's program staff as you plan and implement your water efficiency initiatives.
Achieve your conservation goals – From state-of-the-art tools to staff support and expertise, AWE provides the information, training, and resources to make your work successful.
- Access our member only tools to help your community and stakeholders.
- Access social media and communication resources to incorporate into your outreach..
- Learn from the newest case studies featuring water efficiency practices in various communities.
- Join our research, education, and advocacy efforts through our committees.
Develop organizational talent – Keep your team one step ahead through AWE’s high-quality education, comprehensive online resources, and networking opportunities.
- Leverage our resource library with efficiency information and analysis only available to members
- Learn the latest on trends, technologies and best practices that you can bring back to your job through webinars, trainings and publications.
- Discuss challenges, ideas, and successes with peers through our Education and Outreach Committee.
Collaborate to develop critical research – Design, plan, and participate in groundbreaking and needed research where you need the latest information.
- Develop partnerships with other leading organizations through our Water Efficiency Research committee.
- Participate in joint research on crucial efficiency topics.
Connect with a national network of leaders – Share your successes, exchange ideas, and build new partnerships through our collective of pioneers, influencers, and thinkers in water efficiency.
- Showcase your success and expand your reach within our network. Ask us what this could look like.
Deputy Director, Texas Coast and Water Program at National Wildlife Federation
We have two distinct categories within our Affiliates Category. Please refer to the dues based on the following definitions.
This category includes industry associations; universities; not-for-profits; NGOs; water, energy, and environmental-related organizations that do not qualify for other categories.
|Less than $300,000||$262.50|
|$300,000 - $1 million||$525|
|$1 - $1.5 million||$1,050|
|More than $1.5 million||$1,575|
This category includes Indian tribes and departments and agencies of federal, state/province, county, and local governments that do not qualify for other categories.
*Dues will not decrease but remain at the previous year's level until exceeded, based on the annual dues calculation.