Charter Sponsors are early supporters of the Alliance for Water Efficiency (AWE). Their financial contributions made it possible for AWE to begin it's work toward becoming North America’s authoritative resource for water efficiency. Please take a moment to view the entire listing of organizations and people that graciously contributed, and that have an interest in promoting the vision and mission of AWE.
Charter Sponsorships are no longer being accepted; however, please consider becoming an annual member of AWE, and join us in promoting an efficient and sustainable water future.
Click the + symbol to expand sections. All links
Charter Sponsors: $10,000 each
- City of Atlanta, Georgia
- City of Austin, Texas
- City of Dallas, Texas
- East Bay Municipal Utility District
- EnviroMedia Social Marketing
- Forester Media, Inc.
- GreenPlumbers USA
- Kohler Co.
- Niagara Conservation Corp.
- North Harris County Regional Water Authority
- Saving Water Partnership
- Tampa Bay Water
- TOTO USA, Inc.
- Water Management, Inc.
Charter Sponsors: $5,000 each
- American Society of Irrigation Consultants
- Aquacraft, Inc.
- Aquatrols Corporation of America
- Bradley Corp.
- Brown and Caldwell
- Capital Regional Dist., Victoria, BC
- Caroma North America
- ChemTreat, Inc.
- Chicago Faucets (a Geberit company)
- City of Fort Collins, Colorado
- City of San Diego, California
- County of Los Alamos, New Mexico
- DuPage Water Commission, Illinois
- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- El Paso Water
- Eugene Water and Electric Board
- Georgia Water Wise Council
- Harris County WCID 132, Texas
- Hazen & Sawyer
- HydroPoint Data Systems
- Int'l Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- International Code Council
- Leopardo Charitable Foundation
- Lower Colorado River Water Authority
- Malcolm Pirnie
- Marin Municipal Water District
- North Texas Municipal Water District
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Ontario Water Works Association
- Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District
- Plumbing Manufacturers Institute
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Plummer (fka Alan Plummer Associates, Inc.)
- Portland Water Bureau
- San Diego County Water Authority
- Spartanburg Water
- T & S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc.
- Tacoma Water, Washington
- Tarrant Regional Water District
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Water Development Board
- The Irrigation Association
Charter Sponsors: $1,000 each
- American Rivers
- California Landscape Contractors Association
- California Water Efficiency Partnership (fka California Urban Water Conservation Council)
- Energy Center of Wisconsin
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Lone Star Chapter, Sierra Club
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- New Mexico Water Conservation Alliance
- Pacific Institute
- River Network
- Texas Water Foundation
Charter Sponsors: $1,000 each
- Richard Chapman
- William Christiansen
- Mary Ann Dickinson
- George Kunkel
- Demie Moore
- Barbara Payne
- Amy Vickers
- Brian Vinchesi
- Chris Woodcock
- Hugh Wynn