Connect and Innovate to Advance Efficiency
The AWE Network Helps Your Business:
Click the + symbol to expand sections.
Influence public policy advocacy – Know the regulatory changes that affect your business and customers, and shape your industry through collaborative advocacy efforts.
- Stay on top of the legislation that affects your business and community through our Legislative Watch page and email updates.
- Join our efforts to support tax exemption to rebates from water utilities.
- Join hundreds of organizations advocating for WaterSense, which has been invaluable in adoption of water efficiency products in the United States.
Connect with customers, partners, and investors – Create business-building connections through committee engagement, in-person networking opportunities, and online exchanges.
- Join conversations regarding water efficiency education and outreach, research, and WaterSense and water-efficient products through out member advisory committees.
- Meet with us and fellow members during our annual member meeting in October each year.
Develop organizational talent – Keep employees one step ahead through AWE’s high-quality education, comprehensive online resources, and networking opportunities.
- Learn the latest on trends, technologies and best practices that you can bring back to your job through webinars, trainings and publications.
- Leverage our resource library with efficiency information and analysis only available to members
- Get personalized, one-on-one technical assistance from staff.
- Access our member only tools to help your business and stakeholders.
- Use our education resources to support your communications efforts.
Collaborate to develop critical research – Design, plan, and participate in groundbreaking and needed research to support investments in efficiency.
- Support and participate in joint research on crutial efficiency topics.
Gain recognition for your leadership – Share your successes and promote your accomplishments amongst the leading network of pioneers, influencers, and thinkers in water efficiency.
- Showcase your success with our network. Ask us what this could look like.
From entrepreneurs to global companies, AWE welcomes and supports businesses of all sizes. Whether you enable water efficiency through your products and services, or operate in an industry that touches water use or management—AWE helps position your business to lead in a water-stressed world and provides a measurable return on investment in advocacy, brand exposure and network-building. A diverse business community is what creates innovation and investment opportunities within our network.
Want to discuss how we specifically work with a business like yours? Reach out to us today
VP, Director of Water Efficiency, Cavanaugh & Associates
This category is for all companies interested in protecting water resources. We have two distinct categories for businesses. Please refer to the dues based on the following definitions:
Manufacturers/Distributors: Companies that manufacture or distribute tangible products that promote or enable water efficiency or water-saving behaviors.
Consulting Firms/Service Firms/ Other Businesses: Companies that offer services (includes SaaS) or assistance to promote or enable water efficiency or water-saving behaviors.
|Less than $1 million||$525|
|$1 - $2 million||$1,050|
|$2 - $5 million||$2,625|
|$5 - $100 million||$5,250|
|$100 million - $1 billion||$7,875|
|More than $1 billion||$10,500|
Consulting Firms/Service Firms/Other Businesses
|Number of Employees||Dues|
|Up to 5 employees||$262.50|
|6 - 50 employees||$525|
|51 - 250 employees||$1,050|
|251 - 600 employees||$2,625|
|More than 600 employees||$5,250|
*Dues will not decrease but remain at the previous year's level until exceeded, based on the annual dues calculation.