2024 AWE Water Efficiency & Conservation Symposium Abstract Submittal Deadline
The abstract submission window is open through Wednesday, January 24, 2024, at 5:00 pm Central.
We encourage you to consider your abstract submission as a jumping-off point that we will collaborate with you to create a compelling session that fits into the broader program. You are welcome to submit a proposal for an entire session or one that can be woven into a session with other presenters with complementary ideas.
2024 Symposium Core Program Topics
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Capacity Building & Workforce Development
- Climate Change
- Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Water Use
- Communications & Outreach
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice
- Local Policy, Codes, Regulations, Ordinances, Enforcement
- Program Evaluation & Improvement
- Stakeholder Engaging
- State Policy, Regulations, Legislation
- Water Affordability
- Water Efficiency in Water-Rich Regions
- Water-Energy Nexus
- Water Loss & Leaks: Customer-side or Utility-side
- Working with Customers
- Working with Tribal Communities
Questions? E-mail Liesel Hans, Director of Programs. We look forward to receiving your submissions and hearing your ideas.